Find approved medical policies and operating procedures for all products offered by CareFirst in the online Medical Policy Reference Manual.
Get paid fast and save time - submit your claims online.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
- National Provider Identifier (NPI)
The CareFirst PCMH Program
The CareFirst PCMH Program rewards primary care providers for delivering quality, cost-effective care. Read the complete Program Description and Guidelines or click “Learn more” below.
The Center for Provider Education & Training (CPET)
We’ve got you covered.
CPET offers a variety of free, flexible and engaging courses to provide you and your office staff with time saving information.
- Updates to the ePA tool, BlueLink Tip and more in this issue of BlueLink
- Register today for the CareFirst Provider Engagement Expo
- Are you located in Rockville, MD or Fairfax, VA? We have a training for you
- PCMH Quarter 3 Update: 2017 Performance Year Results, Reducing Admissions and More
- Changes to Professional Fee Schedule Effective Dec. 1
- Join us for a refresher course in Owings Mills, MD or Arnold, MD
- Colleague, will you be in Cumberland on Oct. 2? Join us for a refresher course
- You Are Invited to Our Upcoming Provider Engagement Expo. Don't Wait to Register